Sunday, March 11, 2012

Some Spring Thoughts. . .


I'm convinced now that winter is over,
even though we are still having some very cool nights
and a few cool days.

But, I know it won't be long before
the days will warm--
and I can get outside to enjoy it.

I've had cabin fever for too long now.
So, this morning, as I passed by the old rocker
I was excited to see grass growing in the tub!
A definite sign that Spring is here!

I just had to stick some silk flowers in that tub
and take a couple of photos--
to remind me, as it clouds up and rains today,
that clouds and rain are necessary
for every living thing's growth--

including mine. . .


6 comments:

Marie said...

So true! We forget that life lessons are for our growth. Thanks you for reminding me.

from me to thee......... said...

love your blog!!!!!!

Laura said...

Enjoyed this post a lot. I like all your posts but this one was a good life lesson.
Thanks

SouthernSimplicity said...

Wow!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post.
And Yummy Rocker!! ;)
I live the wrapped grapevine and flower in seat.
I can't wait to get out and work in the yard.
Hugs,
Tam

Old Time Cindy said...

Lovin' the look of your rocker! Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...