Thursday, November 3, 2016

Top 50 Farmhouse Blogs



What's this little guy singing out loud about? . .Well. . .He has just heard the news. . .THE COUNTRY FARM HOME has received the TOP 50 FARMHOUSE BLOG AWARD. . .Was I surprised? . .A giant YES. . .I hate to admit it, but I thought at first it was a scam because I knew I hadn't applied for the award. . .With a little Googling, I realized it must be true. . .So we all started singing. . .


The AWARD is from FEEDSPOT (a popular RSS  Feed Reader). . .and was based on:
  • Google Reputation and Google Search Ranking
  •  Influence and Popularity on Facebook, Twitter and Social Media Sites
  • Quality and Consistency of Post
  • Feedspot's Editorial Team and Expert Review

 

Want to see the other 49? Of course you do. . .
Here's the LINK





There are some really Amazing Blogs that were selected. . .
I spent most of the night reading them. . .and setting up FeedSpot to try for myself. . .
A warning, though. . .It will inspire you to change some of your farmhouse decor. . .
I have already begun. . .(wink)





4 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Well congratulations are certainly in order! Now I will have to go look at the rest myself.
Brenda

srpprcrftr said...

How wonderful and special for you and your hubs. CONGRATULATIONS, you sure do deserve it. Isn't it a shame you had to be wary about winning award?Really happy for you.
Enjoy Friday and weekend.

Pamela Gordon said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful for you.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Congrats! And I must say, well deserved!!
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...